Canada's First Official IELTS Testing Centre
IELTS is a test developed by the world’s leading experts in language assessment on four key English language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking. It is designed to assess the language ability of people who aim to study, work, immigrate and integrate an English-speaking environment.
Computer-delivered IELTS is here!
Take our listening test using high-quality headphones and get your results in as quick as five calendar days. We have 6 locations in Southern Ontario, and 1 location in British Columbia.
- Conestoga College, 274 Colborne Street
- Conestoga College, 775 Main Street East
- Dewey College, 5889 Coopers Ave
- McCanny School, 105 Gordon Baker Road
- Yukon Consulting, 41 Metropolitan Road, Unit 104
- Yukon Vancouver, 1444 Alberni Street - Suite 301, Vancouver BC V6G 2Z4
- Conestoga College, 332 Marsland Drive
Video Call Speaking (VCS) tests
With the impact of COVID-19, IELTS Canada has taken additional precautions for your health and safety, including physical distancing and implementing strict
procedures for coming on campus.
Conestoga College - IELTS Canada Test Centre is conducting IELTS Speaking tests in video call format, in addition to face-to-face Speaking tests. Test takers will conduct their Video Call Speaking test with the same high-identity verification standards. Test takers will be examined online by a live (synchronous) Examiner on a computer.
The Video Call Speaking test has the same features as the in-person Speaking test in terms of content, scoring, timing, level of difficulty, question format and security arrangements. For details, see
Video Call Speaking tests (pdf).
The Listening, Reading and Writing modules are also conducted on the computer at the test center.
Several new procedures have been added to protect the college community's health, safety, and well-being as listed below.
Pre-Arrival and Screening:
- Prior to arriving on campus, please complete the pre-screening application available on the
Conestoga Mobile Safety App.
- Sanitize your hands at the provided sanitizing station before entering.
- Test takers will be required to wear a face mask at all times while on campus. Face masks will be provided upon entry to the building.
Additional COVID-19 campus access information
Accepted and Trusted in Canada
IELTS is the preferred high stakes English language test in Canada. Trusted by over 350 Canadian organizations, it was the first test to be recognized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and Immigration Quebec as proof of English language proficiency for Express Entry (Skilled Immigrants), Quebec-selected skilled workers, Provincial Nominee etc.
For more information, visit: